Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#89 You ought to be in pictures-basic photo editing



1.Upload a photo to Picnik, Photoshop or Fotoflexer. Use at least one editing feature (red-eye fix, cropping, sharpening, resizing, etc.) and one creating feature (framing, adding text, touching up, captions, etc.). Post the edited photo on your blog.
I tried to use red-eye on one of my photo's and ended up with a very dark face- looked more like a burglar. Then I never could get it moved from Picnik to my blog. I did play with the editing techniques , just was not able to figure out how to move it to my blog. Using Fotoflex I was able to edit the photo of woman telling a story at Garner State Park. I sort of erased or colored over their styrophone cups using the color marking and then added the window with text.

2.Which photo editing features are important for your use? Which of the listed sites would best meet your photographic needs? Post your answer in your blog.
The photo editing features important would be the red eye and maybe sizing. It would take more playing time for me to become proficient in this and see which site is the most helpful. It was a major operation just loading them on the blog.

No comments: