Tuesday, May 11, 2010

#88 The Web according to Google: Wave, Buzz and Mobile

1.How do you think you could use Google Wave or Buzz for collaboration?
Yes when I am trying to get a time and place to have dinner with my friends. This would streamline the results immediately instead of calling each or even emailing each and then waiting for them to respond.
Do you currently use any online collaboration tools? No

2.Read a little about one or two of the Google Mobile apps available for mobile phones. Which ones do you think you would use the most and how? I would use google earth. It is great for finding out what a building looks like if you are traveling. I signed up for the calendar which might be helpful also.

3.Make a post in your blog with your answers.
I have chosen to copy the question and just type in my answers. It seems easier and faster than chatting about my experience.

No comments: