Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 7 # 16 Wiki wiki oh nooo

I added my favorite movie to ihcpl Sandbox wiki. I did have an hour of frustration trying to figure out how to do that simple act. The wiki tour did not work. The only thing I could see how to do was add a page but nothing about adding or editing to other pages. I did try to post a comment on another blog but was unable to sucessfully type in my login or password and it was not the one I use to get into this blog. So it was a frustrating experience. I tried to add a login account but was not sure whether I did this? I did get out of it and come back and it had saved an edit page for me where I left off.

I had hopes of using this for librarians to comment on Reference books or Continuations but now I'm not sure. I couldn't even find a way to check my spelling?

No comments: