Friday, October 12, 2007

Week 5 Discovery #10- Play around with generators

1. Play around with some image generators and find one that you like.
I liked the cartoons but never could figure out how to get it on the blog. I did copy and past the URL but it did not load the cartoon. I played witht the stamps and other stuff for the photos.

2. Post the result of your discovery process in your blog. Note: Be sure to include a link to the image generator itself, so other participants can discover it too. see above.
I created a couple of avatars- see above.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Many people can't figure out how to upload the generated pics the blog, I made a demonstration video on www.CustomSignGenerator.com (look in the FAQ near bottom). Notice that the site also has another 5,000 image generators!