Friday, March 14, 2008

#29 Spring Cleaning- email

1. I have a personal email account on yahoo. I set it up this past year and have been changing any previous communications so that now most personal emails go to that yahoo account.
2. I already have many folders created. I move emails every day if I have time or at least weekly. I may get behind when I come back from vacation but try to catch up within the following weeks. Since reading this assignment, I have been going in to each folder and weeding folders and emails no longer needed. I have worked through a third of them. I will continue doing this on a weekly basis until finished.
3. I don't keep an address book anymore. Since anyone I have emailed recently pop-ups when I start to type, I don't need to have an address book.
4. I intend to keep working on deleting folders until I am able to go through all of them. I also intend to keep up with my inbox, deleting and moving emails to folders if relevant.

No comments: